PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar Set, White Color, Laboratory Bar, Stir Plate Bar, Stir Plate Magnet (25 mm/ 1 Inch and 30 mm/ 1.18 Inch, 8)More Info
- Package including: come with 8 PTFE magnetic stir bars in 1 package, sufficient for meeting your daily use needs
- Material: PTFE magnetic stir bar is made of PTFE and quality magnetic steel, its shape is cylindrical, smooth surface, reduce friction and improve smooth rotation
- Feature: mixer stir bar is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion, abrasion and high rotational forces; Fine workmanship, no impurities and burrs on the surface, stable speed and no deviation
- Application: laboratory bar can be applied with various types of magnetic stirrers or heating stirrers
- More other uses: stir plate magnet is widely applied in scientific research, universities, laboratories in the industrial and agricultural sectors, and is often applied to stir mixed liquids
- Use along with a compatible Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to do Stir Plate Yeast Starters.
- Why a Stir Plate? The constant motion of a stir plate integrates oxygen, puts yeast in constant contact with nutrients, relieves built up CO2 and generally helps yeast to grow more rapidly. That also means smaller starters.
- Why get 8? Generally, you’re going to save money buying in bulk. Having these on hand allows you to do multiple starters at once and… you’ll have spares if you mistakenly dump your stir bar into your fermenter.
- Also Consider: StirStarter Stir Plate – via Valuebrew – includes free shipping to US addresses
4/17 3:30 PM Central: These are selling for just $9.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar Set, White Color, Laboratory Bar, Stir Plate Bar, Stir Plate Magnet (25 mm/ 1 Inch and 30 mm/ 1.18 Inch, 8) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link