Brewery Detergent, Active Element, Concentrated Powder (8 Pound)More Info
- Multi-purpose uses in breweries and throughout the beverage industry to clean a wide range of process equipment through Clean-In-Place (CIP) and manual soaking.
- Powerful oxidizing action removes tough proteins, soil loading and baked-on organic matter in all ranges of water quality and hardness.
- Examples of process equipment: tanks, kettles, fermenters, pipes, pumps, vats, valves, heat exchangers, evaporators, hand tools and more.
- Sold as a concentrated powder that creates 300 gallons of powerful cleaning solution.
- Low-Foaming and non-caustic formula safely cleans a wide variety of surfaces including stainless steel, copper, bronze, cast iron and plastics. Avoid prolonged exposure to aluminum and brass.
Brewery Detergent, Active Element, Concentrated Powder (8 Pound) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link