PUMPZILLA BREWING PUMP WITH STAINLESS STEEL HEAD via Great FermentationsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Get pumped with the Pumpzilla Brewing Pump, only available at Great Fermentations. The Pumpzilla is a great addition to your brewing setup, and is designed to make your brew day easier. The Pumpzilla is perfect for recirculating, whirlpooling, or simply moving wort from one vessel to another. It can handle liquids up to 100C / 212F degrees which makes it perfect to use on all steps of the brewing process.
The Pumpzilla features a stainless steel head which is the best material to use for brewing. A lot of brewing pumps in this price range have polysulfone (plastic) heads. The majority of the fittings you attach to your pump are stainless steel, and overtime those polysulfone threads will wear down from the constant screwing and unscrewing of stainless steel fittings. That’s why we use a stainless steel head with the Pumpzilla.
- Stainless Steel head
- Can be set on a flat surface by itself without tipping over
- Quiet Operation
- Center inlet design makes it easy to prime this pump as the head is easily flooded with wort
- Inlet and outlet fittings are 1/2 in. female NPT so they will work with any of your standard homebrew fittings
- Water resistant (not proof!) casing
- 5 ft. Cord
- Max Flow – 5 Gal / 19L per minute
- Max Lift – 11 ft
- Heat Rating: 100C (212F)
- Voltage – 120v 60Hz
- Current – 0.75A
- Great Fermentations is discounting select items by up to 50% off as part of a short holiday sale.
- Great Fermentations Holiday Sale
- This is included in the mix and marked down to just $69.99. Shipping is also free to most addresses in the contiguous US.
More: Recent Great Deals
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.