1,800 Watt CalPalmy Immersion Water Heater
CalPalmy Immersion Heater | Submersible Water Heating with Stainless-Steel Guard and Thermostat | Heats 5 Gallons of Water in MinutesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Twice the Power: Heat water faster with our 1800-watt water heater and within minutes the water (About 5 gallons) will be noticeably warmer. (Warning: – When heated, it is prohibited to put a hand in the water to test the temperature, one needs to always unplug first before touching the water – It is required to fully immerse the heater in water to avoid any potential fire hazard).
- Rust Proof Stainless Steel Guard: The protective guard ensures no direct exposure to the heating element by people or pets. Heat dissipates to the water faster by flowing through the holes in the guard.
- Easy to Use: Fully submerge the UL 499 Standard certified heater in a bucket, tub or trough of water and plug into a grounded 120v plug. You can submerge the handle and cord. Feel the difference in a few minutes!
- Widely Application: The immersion water heater can be used in water, especially fit for heating water in large size container like bucket, basin, bath tub, mini inflatable swimming pool, etc.
- For any Cold Weather Application: Heat your farm animals’ water, your tiling water on the job site, car wash bucket, pail of bath water in a tiny home or camper, window washing water and more! WARNING: Remove the heater before touching the water and please do not continuously use for over 4 hours!
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
CalPalmy Immersion Heater | Submersible Water Heating with Stainless-Steel Guard and Thermostat | Heats 5 Gallons of Water in Minutes – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link