The Draft Top Can OpenerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- THE ORIGINAL DRAFT TOP: The Draft Top is the original topless can opener, fully patented and crafted to be the ultimate easy does it can opener. Use as a beer can opener or soda can opener, this can top remover is from the one and only Draft Top!
- DRAFT TOP 2.0 DESIGN: The latest Draft Top design features modified splitters made of wear resistant materials and a softened handle to prevent from over-squeezing, so the original topless can opener serves up a smooth performance as your favorite can opener bar tool!
- RIP AND SIP:The Draft Top is the versatile bar tool that works on domestic, imported, and craft beers, soda, energy drinks, canned wine and cocktails, iced coffee, and much more. Its patented 4-blade design removes the top of most 8 to 16 oz aluminum cans quickly and with ease
- SAFETY FIRST: The Draft Top opens cans quick and clean, leaving a smooth edge so you can enjoy your beverage without worrying about sharp edges or aluminum slivers. Easy to use and even easier to enjoy!
- PORTABLE TOPLESS CAN OPENER: Compact and portable, take The Draft Top wherever you go! Parties, camping, travel, work, open your friends and family’s beverages so they enjoy the full flavor of their canned drink like never before
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Open The Handle (Pop) -. 2. Position The Tool On The Can 3. Grab The Can towards the top or bottom of the can (Grip) 4. Squeeze the Handle until you feel it flex then maintain that pressure and rotate the can until you hear a series of *cracks* and then a *Pop* which will indicate the can has been cut. 5. Push the lid into the can and enjoy the aroma!
The Draft Top Original Beer Can Opener – Soda Can Opener – Topless Can Opener – Handheld Safety Easy Manual Can Opener, Smooth Edge Effortless Rip and Sip Opener, Fully Patented, As Seen on Shark Tank – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link