ORIA Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Digital Freezer Thermometer with 2 Wireless Sensors, Audible Alarm, Min/Max Record, LCD Display for Home, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes (Battery not Included)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Dual Wireless Sensors: Built-in the console and 2 remote sensors, the wireless fridge thermometer can display indoor temperature and 2 groups of outdoor temperature simultaneously. You can use it in the refrigerator or outdoor.
- Accurate Max/Min Record: The indoor/outdoor thermometer range; Indoor: -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉); Outdoor: -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉); Transmission range: 100M/328ft (open area). It can record max and min temperature and display up, down & parallel arrow to indicate the trend of current temperature.
- Audio Alarm: The wireless refrigerator temperature with audible alarm, you can set the maximum and minimum alarm value manually. It can ring when the temperature value reaches at the point of limit max or min alarm value that you pre-set.
- Multiple Installation: The wireless thermometer is easy to install. With integrated magnets, a hanging hole and a bracket at the back, you can put the main unit in refrigerator door, hang on the wall or stand on the table.
- Easy Operation: There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Thoughts from HBF… So, this has two wireless sensors along with an ambient thermometer that’s built into the main unit. It also records minimum and maximum temps for each sensor. You could use one sensor in your fermentation chamber and one sensor in your kegerator to monitor temperatures. The min and max feature would also give you a great idea about how things are working. As a bonus you also get all the same info for the ambient temp where the base is located. Note that the sensors need to be within the stated range of this unit (or closer).