15 lb Capacity Vittles Vault Container. Vittles Vault containers are very popular for bulk grain storage.
They are… made from FDA approved food grade plastic and are airtight. Lock down double gaskets, easy spin on an off lid and molded handles.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- AIRTIGHT PET FOOD CONTAINER: This pest-proof pet food container for dry food keeps food fresh with our patented airtight sealing system that locks moisture out. Design is stackable for space efficiency. Includes scoop
- FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER: The pet food pail is made of food-grade, BPA-free HDPE plastic that won’t shatter if dropped & can be kept in garages, barns & outdoors. Perfect for dry food, treats, bird seed & horse feed
- AIRTIGHT ENGINEERING: Our Gamma Seal technology makes for a controlled moisture balance & features a threaded locking system with reliable double gaskets for freshness & controlled moisture
- MADE IN AMERICA: GAMMA2, Inc. created & patented an airtight container in 1989 & has always been committed to manufacturing in the USA. Our storage containers provide a solution in pet food staleness & ensures dry pet food stays fresh & protected from pests
- GAMMA2: Dog & cat dry food stays fresh & nutritious with our collection of airtight food containers. Features wall mounted containers, travel, pantry & kitchen containers & larger containers for large dogs & horses
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “malt” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
From what I’ve gathered this has a 4.5 gallon capacity. My estimation for unmilled grain storage capacity is 5 lbs/gallon. At that rate, a 4.5 gallon container could hold about 22.5 lbs of malt. That’s a rough estimate. Actual capacity will vary.
Gamma2 Vittles Vault Plus for Pet Food Storage – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Keep Reading + Reader Picture! Also: All Grain Tips & Gear Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B000A6UF4U
Also: All Grain Tips & Gear
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B000A6UF4U