2 x 1 Gallon/4 Liter Beverage PouchesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE to the heavy and bulky glass bottle that saves valuable space in your fridge, cooler or restaurant.
- EASY TO FILL – Just pour your homemade or favorite cocktail, juice, sport drink, iced tea, cold brewed coffee, or any other beverage through the hole and use the included spout for pouring. It’s that simple! AND it can even store condiments too!!
- CONVENIENT – Durable, collapsible and packs flat for discreetness and storage. Take with you to the beach, on the cruise ship, at the campsite, to the concert – the possibilities are endless!
- SMART NOZZLE – Astrapouch’s revolutionary smart nozzle means that you don’t have to mess around with fancy openers and don’t have to worry about oxygen getting in when dispensing, keeping your beverage or condiments fresh. There is even a calibrated viewing window for always accurate filling!
- BPA FREE & RECYCLABLE – Made with Food Grade materials so you know the bags are safe for use. When you are done using, throw them in your recycle bin and know you are helping the environment!
Potential uses: Serve your homemade wine, use as a small batch fermenter, potentially serve your homebrew, not sure how this will handle carbonation, but my guess it would work as a spigoted 1 gallon growler.
7/16/21 11 AM Central: These are selling for just $12.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
1 Gallon (4 Liter) To-Go Pouch (2 pack) – Easy to Fill, Carry & Pour your Favorite Beverages or Condiments Anywhere you Go! Great for Restaurant Take Out!! – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.