IDEALHOUSE PH Meter 0.01 High Accuracy Quality 0-14 Measurement Range, Water PH Tester for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium WaterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ✔HIGH ACCURACY: No need to work with color charts or messy test strips, this meter get the result fast and accurate. It with 0.01 resolution, 0.05 accuracy, full pH 0-14 measurements! And this ph meter have calibrated before leaving the factory.
- ✔AUTO CALIBRATION: The Ph Meter Has an Auto Temperature Compensation Feature That Adjusts to Water Temperatures and Water Quality to Give Ph Readings Almost Instantly. As Well, You Can Calibrate the Tester with One Touch Button Using Buffer Powder.
- ✔AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as ph meter has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C – 80°C (32°F – 176°F).
- ✔WIDE USE: Ideal for Household or Laboratory Use, Suitable for Testing Ph Balance of Drinking Water, Pool, Aquarium, Ro System, Spa, or Hydroponics; Appropriate for Wide Range of Applications.
- ✔Lightweight and easy to use: Just remove the protective cap and immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution and press the button to be measured.
You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
6/7/21 5 PM Central: This has dropped to just $6.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
IDEALHOUSE PH Meter 0.01 High Accuracy Quality 0-14 Measurement Range, Water PH Tester for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water – note, multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may show up at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds