Oxygenation System for Fermentation by Porpoise BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- NEVER SHAKE YOUR FERMENTATION VESSEL AGAIN! – Aerating your wort has traditionally been a strenuous process of shaking your fermentation vessel in order to manually increase oxygen content. Now, our pre-assembled oxygenation kit has made introducing dissolved oxygen into your wort easier than ever!
- OXYGENATE YOUR WORT IN JUST MINUTES – Our high efficiency 2 micron infusion stone diffuses oxygen into your wort in no time!
- KEEP YOUR YEAST HEALTHY – Reduce fermentation lag time and reduce the chances of introducing off flavors into your beer
- NEVER BUY AN OXYGEN TANK AGAIN – Using air is limitless and free!
- KEEP CONTAMINATES OUT – Other methods of oxygenation can run the risk of contamination. Our pumps use an inline sanitary air filter that will keep bacteria and other contaminates from entering into your fermentation vessel.
Oxygenation/aeration generally improves the strength and vigor of your fermentations and helps to decrease lag times. Note: This setup does not include the pictured glass carboy.
5/31/21 2:30 AM Central: This combo is selling for just $19.95. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Oxygenation System for Fermentation – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds