S’well Insulated Stainless Steel Roamer, 40 oz,More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S’well Roamer Azurite 40oz stainless steel water bottles feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 48 hours or hot for up to 12 with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology. Each bottle features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality. Hand-wash only.
- THE PERFECT FIT: Our Roamer water bottles and beverage containers are designed with an opening wide enough for most ice cubes so you can easily refill and reuse it over and over. Whether you’re headed out to go to on a hike, camping or the gym, you’ll find our large capacity 40oz and 60oz Roamers make the ultimate companion to keep you hydrated on outdoor and indoor adventures alike.
- DON’T SWEAT IT: S’well beverage containers are insulated with a copper wall layer to eliminate condensation by providing an exterior that won’t sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- WORRY-FREE HYDRATION: Your search for safety is over. All S’well containers are BPA-free and composed of 18/8 premium food-grade stainless steel. We are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and our products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility.
- SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: You won’t have to compromise fashion and functionality to live more sustainably with our sleek, beautifully crafted, built to last bottles. Every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of single-use plastic bottles. As a Certified B Corp, we proudly maintain the highest levels of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
z’well Stainless Steel Roamer Bottle – 40 Fl Oz – Azurite – Triple-Layered Vacuum-Insulated Containers Keeps Drinks Cold for 48 Hours and Hot for 16 – BPA-Free – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link