Pictured: Loc-Line Coolant Hose – via Amazon
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Kit of 7 acetal copolymer modular hose components includes 2 hose segments, 3 round nozzles, and 2 NPT connectors
- Components attach to each other by the Loc-Line ball-and-socket design, and the NPT connector has one end threaded for connecting to NPT pipe
- Acetal copolymer plastic resists corrosion and moisture, and can be used with acetone, alcohol, ethyl, greases, oils, commercial dish detergents, gasoline, lacquer solvents, and sodium hydroxide
- Maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F
- Meets NSF/ANSI standards 14, 51, and 61 for drinking (potable) water
Some homebrewers use this for for mash recirculation line return because it Loc-line is repositionable. Note the maximum stated operating temperature for this is 170 deg F.
What are others Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash tun”
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.