Pictured: Loc-Line Coolant Hose – via Amazon
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Kit of 7 acetal copolymer modular hose components includes 2 hose segments, 3 round nozzles, and 2 NPT connectors
- Components attach to each other by the Loc-Line ball-and-socket design, and the NPT connector has one end threaded for connecting to NPT pipe
- Acetal copolymer plastic resists corrosion and moisture, and can be used with acetone, alcohol, ethyl, greases, oils, commercial dish detergents, gasoline, lacquer solvents, and sodium hydroxide
- Maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F
- Meets NSF/ANSI standards 14, 51, and 61 for drinking (potable) water
Some homebrewers use this for for mash recirculation line return because it Loc-line is repositionable. Note the maximum stated operating temperature for this is 170 deg F.
What are others Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash tun”
4/4/21 11 PM Central: This is on sale for $8.05. That’s the best historical direct from Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.