Food Dehydrators Machine, Dryer Dehydrators for Food and Jerky with Digital Time & Temperature Control, Fast Drying for Beef Jerky, Fruits, Vegetables, BPA Free, Overheat Protection, 400WMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Powerful & Preserve Food】Equipped with 400W of drying power, this food dryer removes moisture and locks in the original flavors and retain with a 97% vitamin and mineral retention rate; You could use it to preserve most food
- 【Temperature & Timer Adjustable】Variable Temperature Control from 95°F-158°F(35℃-70℃) and 0-24 hours could easily satisfy your all drying needs, this food dehydrator ensure you to have your delicious dehydrated food done to perfect at optimal temperature and exact timing
- 【Evenly & No Rotation Needed】The bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide 360º Airflow Circulation for optimum drying with no rotation needed. 360°evenly dehydrating retains the natural flavors of foods without additives or preservatives
- 【Premium Material】This food dehydrator made of a stainless-steel base and premium plastic trays, all the materials are free of BPA which are absolutely safe for your health. 5 trays provide the ultimate convenience to classify different food and increase productivity
- 【Easy to Store & Clean】 – The dehydrator is detachable and the trays are dishwasher safe, making it easy and convenient for you to clean and store; Suitable for drying fruit, vegetables, meat, herbs, mushrooms, or to make jerky or any other homemade food; Overheat protection will activate if the dehydrator overheats
A possible homebrew related use for this would be to help you dry your homegrown hops.
Food Dehydrators Machine, Dryer Dehydrators for Food and Jerky with Digital Time & Temperature Control, Fast Drying for Beef Jerky, Fruits, Vegetables, BPA Free, Overheat Protection, 400W – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.