Grtard Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets Rare Earth Magnets Fridge, DIY, Scientific, Craft, and Office Strong Magnets with Double-Sided Adhesive – 1.26″D x 0.08″H, Pack of 6More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- VERY DURABLE – Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish which greatly increase the longevity of the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS – Each magnet can support 12kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface.
- PREMIUM QUALITY COATING – You will love the smooth and shiny finish. Our magnets are protected with a corrosion resistant Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) coating to create a high quality silver look that doesn’t rust or scratch.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS – Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- Personality& beautiful：Good Choice for your DIY projects,useful item for offices, home, etc.the uses is endless.Beyond your imagination！
Six of these magnets are designed with a hole in the middle so that they can be mounted using the included screws. That may be helpful for an around the brewery project you’re looking to do.
Potential uses: Use as “keeper magnets” to retrieve and secure stir bars in yeast starters. Use as part of a DIY stir plate build. Use to help secure a DIY magnetic drip tray on your kegerator. Assist with keeping signs, labels and notes in place.
Grtard Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets Rare Earth Magnets Fridge, DIY, Scientific, Craft, and Office Strong Magnets with Double-Sided Adhesive – 1.26″D x 0.08″H, Pack of 6 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.