50ml Graduated Centrifuge Tube, PP Materials, Self-Standing, Disposable, Blue Cap, Non-Sterile, Karter Scientific 208J2 – Pack of 50 by Karter ScientificMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Volume: 50ml
- Style: Skirted Bottom
- Economy Grade
- What are other people saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “yeast” AND “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
- Possible Homebrew Uses: Yeast slurry storage, small parts storage, brew day sample collection, general sample collection after fermentation starts
50ml Graduated Centrifuge Tube, PP Materials, Self-Standing, Disposable, Blue Cap, Non-Sterile, Karter Scientific 208J2 – Pack of 50 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.