No Starter Required!
How many yeast cells are in an Omega Yeast Pack?
- Through Omega’s proprietary process, they generate the optimal number of yeast cells, which vary from strain to strain, to yield the best and most consistent performance for each.
- As a result of genetic differences, Omega Yeast Labs has observed strain to strain variation in cell counts even under identical growth conditions. Certain strains may contain up to 500 billion cells per pack while other strains may contain slightly less than 150 billion cells per pack.
- Most importantly, all packs contain the optimal number of viable yeast cells to ferment 5 gallons of wort up to 1.060 OG at the time of packaging.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions. Deals to Help you Qualify: PBW | 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits | Sale Items < Cheapest First
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:oylsale