Lockdown Silica Gel with Rechargeable Beads [Kegerator Condensation]
Lockdown Silica Gel with Rechargeable Beads, Compact Design and Various Sizes for Vault Humidity Control and Rust PreventionMore Info
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5" diameter x 6.5" H
- SPECS: Protects up to 57 cubic feet
- EASE OF USE: Crystals change color once fully saturated and can be easily recharged in the oven
- RELIABLE: Prevents condensation, mildew and rust by absorbing moisture from the air
- CONVENIENT: Avaliable in various shapes, sizes and mounting options to ensure your space is protected from unwanted humidity
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
This is similar in concept to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. This one differs from most of the models that we’ve featured on Homebrew Finds because instead of plugging in to drive off accumulated moisture you heat the Lockdown in the oven to recharge.
Lockdown Silica Gel, 750 grams – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link