Vittles Vault Outback 35 lb Airtight Pet Food Storage ContainerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Pet Food goes stale! Gamma2 keeps your food fresh! Airtight seal keeps food fresh.
- Free measuring cup,keeps pet food odor contained in the vault,Keeps food fresh! We recommend thoroughly washing and drying your Vittles Vault container regularly. Over time, oils absorb into the plastic, which can cause food to become rancid
- “The capacity of this container may vary depending on the shape and density of the pet food placed inside. When in doubt, we recommend sizing up.”
- Pet Food goes stale Gamma2 keeps your food fresh
- Airtight seal keeps food fresh
- Free measuring cup
- Keeps pet food odor contained in the vault
- Keeps food fresh
The Vittles Vault line of stackable containers are very popular for bulk grain storage.
They are food grade and airtight. They have a large easy access opening and the ability to stack makes them space efficient. Heavy Duty construction and easy spin off and on lid. Lid features lock-down double gaskets. The body includes molded handles for easy carrying. Made from FDA approved Food Grade Plastic and BPA Free.
The 35 lb size is listed as having an 8.5 gallon capacity. My rule of thumb for unmilled grain storage is 5 lbs per gallon. At that rate, this would hold about 42.5 lbs of grain. That’s a rough estimate. Actual storage capacity will vary.
Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.