Almencla Gas Flowmeter Oxygen Pressure Reducing Regulators Valve Designed with a Metal Core and a Copper FilterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Reasonable structure, with strong operation, strong versatility and strong interchangeability.
- Designed with a metal core and a copper filter those can filter impurities and clean the gas for your peace of mind.
- The oxygen inhaler humidification bottle has a muffler to reduce noise.
- Gas Flowmeter Oxygen Pressure Reducing Regulators Valve is made of metal.
- Standard production workshop, with gas cylinder pressure display, pressure relief valve and humidification bottle interface, safe and hygienic, durable.
Why flow rate is helpful
Most regulators that homebrewers use for oxygenating wort are simple setups – Example – via William’s Brewing. They attach to disposable oxygen tanks (typically sourced from a local hardware store) and are little more than on and off valves. No gauges, no pressure control (other than the degree to which you open and close the valve) and no flow control.
Time and rate give you an idea of how much oxygen you’re really adding to your wort. Time is easy to track. Rate, not so much, at least with typical homebrew O2 regulators. If you want more or less oxygen for your next batch, it’s mostly a guessing game.
Being able to set or monitor flow rate allows along with keeping track of time allow you to better control oxygenation.
Want something to work with your existing O2 regulator? – search oxygen flow meter to shop around for something compatible with your setup
Note that you need a compatible oxygen tank to go with this regulator.
Almencla Gas Flowmeter Oxygen Pressure Reducing Regulators Valve Designed with a Metal Core and a Copper Filter – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.