BN-LINK Smart WiFi Heavy Duty Outdoor Outlet, Timer and Countdown Function, No Hub Required for Outdoor Lights, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant (Outdoor) 2.4 GHz Network onlyMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [HANDS FREE]: Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa and Google device sold separately)
- [CONVENIENT]: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the app or by simply giving voice commands to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. No Hub Required
- [SMART SCHEDULES]: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power most heavy duty electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- [FLEXIBLE TIMES]: With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically
- [MULTIPLE OUTLETS AVAILABLE]: 3 Outlets(They all turn on/off simultaneously). The 3 outlets do not work independently of one another. They will turn on and off together and cannot be separated Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Trouble connecting? Try AP mode. ETL Listed. Our product is rated: 15 A, 125 V, 1875 W.
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
- What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “pump” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations.
BN-LINK Smart WiFi Heavy Duty Outdoor Outlet, Timer and Countdown Function, No Hub Required for Outdoor Lights, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant (Outdoor) 2.4 GHz Network only – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.