Moutere™ Hops (Pellets) via MoreBeer
From the hop description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Moutere™ will dominate your beer with intense tropical, fruity notes and powerful grapefruit and passionfruit character. This southern hemisphere hop from New Zealand has high in alpha acids with a generous oil content. Its lower cohumulone provides a soft well-structured but solid bitterness. Moutere™ is a triploid variety bred from Southern Cross and an unspecified New Zealand male.
An excellent bittering hop due to its high alpha and low cohumulone, but you’ll find it hard to resist using Moutere™ as an aroma addition thanks to its pungent tropical aromatics and high oil content. An excellent choice for big IPAs and Hazys, but its tropical character also makes it perfect for mixed-culture fermentations, wheat beers, and fruited hoppy styles.
Flavors and aromas include tropical fruit, grapefruit, and passionfruit, with hints of spry hay, earthy baking spice, and resinous pine.
- Alpha Acids: 15.0 – 18.0%
- Beta Acids: 8.0 – 10.0%
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 1.5 – 2.3
- Cohumulone: (% of alpha acids): 24 – 28%
- Total Oils in mls per 100 grams dried: 1.5 – 1.9
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
- Also: The Hop Market! – rotating deep, limited availability, deep discounts from MoreBeer
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds