Dry & Dry” [1 Quart Premium Orange Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant Beads(Industry Standard 2-4 mm) – Rechargeable Silica Gel BeadsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 30+ Year Experience in Industry of Desiccant – SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE. 100% Refund or New Replacement BEYOND REFUND PERIOD if you are not happy with our product.(See Our Customers’ Reviews-World Wide Best Seller). Packaging Material Made in USA and Packaging Facility located in Brea, California.
- 1 Quart Volume Fresh Premium Orange Indicating Silica Gel Beads(Approx 2 lbs) , Silica Gel Beads Size : about 2 ~ 4 mm.
- Beads will turn Orange(Active) to Dark Green(Saturated) when 50-60% absorbed with moisture. Still almost half more capacity left to absorb moisture even after color change.
- Free of Cobalt Chloride. – Beads are stored in High Quality Plastic Container for Easy Storage and Use.
- Beads can be Reactivated by Placing in the Oven for 0.5-2 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 10 Minutes at DEFROST. Don’t use over 250F in the Oven. Depending on beads’ condition, they may take shorter than the recommended time. Please check the beads’ color periodically.
Color changing, rechargeable silica gel beads. These are similar in function to the beads in the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. You could place these in your kegerator or fermentation chamber to help control moisture. When they change color follow directions to recharge.
Compared to the amount of beads in something like an Eva Dry 500, I would consider 2 lbs… a lot.
Dry & Dry” [1 Quart Premium Orange Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant Beads(Industry Standard 2-4 mm) – Rechargeable Silica Gel Beads(2 LBS) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.