Omega Yeast 501 Gulo Ale via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 68-77 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 85-90%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.12
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: Gulo Ale is the latest creation to emerge from the curious minds of our R&D team. The progeny of Irish Ale (OYL-005) and French Saison (OYL-026), this true genetic hybrid is a beast at devouring sugars, which creates a very dry beer without any of the peppery, clove phenolics associated with saisons and Belgian ales. Expect a citrus-forward aroma with hints of peach and a clean finish. Gulo Ale excels in any style where a high level of attenuation is desired without phenolics. We love using it in an IPA (including a brut IPA), stout, or Biere de Garde. Non-phenolic.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent AIH Finds