Digital Scale, 3,000 Gram Capacity, .1 Gram Resolution, Stainless Steel Platform
Digital Scale with Stainless Steel Platform. .1 gram resolution, 3,000 gram/6.61 lb capacityMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Precise weight: Accurate, elegant, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest and smallest cooking projects – weighs up to 6.61 lbs (3000 grams) with precise graduations of 0.01 oz (0.1 gram).
- Multifunction scale: Automatic unit button instantly converts between 6 units of measurements (g, ct, dwt, ozt, oz, gn) and displays results on an easy-to-read LCD screen – e.g. easily convert 539 grams to 1.188 pounds to 1 pound 3 ounces to 19.01 ounces. This digital weight scale is for better cooking, baking, tracking intake, weight loss and postage.
- Easy tare: Convenient tare button for tare calculation allows you to subtract the weight of plate or container, making it easy to achieve accurate readouts of ingredients.
- Practical Design: The food scale is designed with tempered glass for strong bearing, sleek stainless steel surface for anti-fingerprint and easy clean for convenient storage.
- Lcd display: Backlight provides great visibility in all light configurations. Which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Don’t rob yourself of making perfectly cooked meals any longer, and cook like a pro!
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
3,000 grams is about 6.6 lbs. Considering that and the .1 gram resolution, consider using this scale for hops, smaller amounts of grains/specialty grains, other brewing ingredients and more.
Food Digital Kitchen Scale, Multifunction Scale Measures in Grams and oz for Cooking Baking, 1g/0.1oz Precise Graduation, Coffee Scales Grams Nutritional Calculator – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link