Omega Yeast 218 All The Bretts via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Omega Yeast All The Bretts
Species: Brettanomyces and Blends
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 70-85 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 85+%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.11
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: An evolving blend of many of the Brett strains in our collection. Use in secondary and expect high attenuation and a fruity and funky complexity that continues to develop over time.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds