Omega Yeast 210 Brett Blend #1 Where Da Funk? via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Species: Brettanomyces and Blends
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 68-80 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 78-88%
Flocculation: Very Low
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.11
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: One Brett-famous Colorado brewery strain plus two uniquely funky Sacch strains result in huge tropical fruit aroma (fades a bit during conditioning) with a wide temperature range. Very dry (consider flaked oats for body). Develops mild funk and low acid even with extended aging. Pairs well with fruity aroma hops for a unique pale ale.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More: Recent AIH Finds