Horiznext 1/2″ Male x 1/2″ Male Hex Nipple Stainless Steel 304 Threaded Pipe Fitting NPTMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Measurement: 0.5 inch thread, length:1.57 inches.
- Hex nipple connection type: 1/2”male X 1/2”male (NPT-NPT).
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel with great resistance to corrosion.(Brass is too flimsy and will broke in use), which can be connected to copper, brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel.
- Available for full range of liquids and gas, water, air and some corrosive liquid.
- Working Temperature: -212 to +1472 degrees ℉ Maximum working pressure：20000 psi
I much prefer this style of fitting as the hex center gives you an easy place to tighten and loosen the fitting. Some some nipple fittings are 100% threads which makes it difficult to tighten and loosen.
7/4/20 11 AM Central: These are selling for $12.60. Click on “Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon” and the price drops to $11.97 at checkout. That figures to just $2.99 each. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Horiznext 1/2″ Male x 1/2″ Male Hex Nipple Stainless Steel 304 Threaded Pipe Fitting NPT – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.