12 White Silicone Grommets. BPA Free, made from food grade silicone. Insert into a 9/16″ hole.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ALL QRP® parts and products are BPA-free USDA Food Grade Compliant and are produced by a reputable food container manufacturer.
- Includes 12 White Silicone GROMMETS fit any brand Mason jar plastic caps (1/16″ groove). THE 1/16″ GROOVE IS TOO NARROW FOR GLASS LIDS. Grommet easily inserts into 9/16″ lid hole (1/2″ may be too tight, pushing the airlock into the lid may cause the lid to crack; 5/8″ may cause a loose fit for the grommet). Grommet center hole is 3/8″ and is the standard size for Fermentation Airlocks.
- QRP GROMMETS are made of USDA Food Grade BPA-free Compliant White Silicone and produced by a reputable food container manufacturer.
Use to add an airlock port to a container of your choosing. I know of several grommet offerings, most don’t claim to be food grade. That’s probably not a big deal considering that most of the time this gets little to no contact with your beer. Having said that, it’s nice to have a food grade option.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds