Smoke X™ Long-Range Wireless Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Smoke X ships with base unit, Smoke X Receiver w/neck lanyard, Pro-Series® High Temp Cooking Probe (3 with Smoke X4, 1 with Smoke X2), 1 Pro-Series High Temp Air Probe & Grate Clip, and 8 High Temp Silicone Color Probe Rings.
- Next generation RF wireless technology (patent pending) for extended range and better signal strength through obstacles and walls, guaranteed to reach anywhere in your home or yard
- Uses Pro-Series commercial-grade probes
- Splash-proof sealed design for outdoor use, rated to IP66
- Stays in place with sturdy base and strong magnets on back
- Backlit dashboard-style display to track temps, alarms, Min/Max
- Includes control circuitry for Billows BBQ Temperature Control Fan (sold separately).
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
Smoke X is a BBQ Alarm thermometer with ThermoWorks quality and performance. Built with all-new RF wireless technology, Smoke X gives you up to 6,562 feet (1.24-mile) line-of-sight transmission distance to included Smoke X Receiver, and max signal strength to penetrate walls so you’ll always be connected anywhere in your home or yard.
Use for homebrew, bbq and more.
As of this posting, Thermoworks is discounting the Smoke X combo by 15%. No coupon code is necessary. Check product page for current price and availability.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer [Monitor Kegerator & Fermenta…
- 20% Off ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
- Announcing: Limited Edition Semper Fi Thermapen Mk4
- Announcing: ThermoWorks DASH!
Also: ThermoWorks Smoke
TWO New ThermoWorks Products
- ThermoDrop™ Zipper-Pull Thermometer – Designed to monitor ambient temps. Water resistant. Potential homebrew related applications: Use to monitor your kegerator, beer fridge, fermentation chamber or fermentation area. The small size and ability to hang wherever you’d like mean you should be able check temperatures in a wide range of spots.
- WAND™ – No Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer This is off topic for us, but considering the current environment, it seems appropriate to let you know. Works with Surface Temps… I ordered one of these and have received it. It DOES work for regular surface temps. You just need to change the mode by holding both the start and power buttons at the same time. That means it can work as a more traditional IR thermometer as well as a forehead thermometer. I don’t know that I would suggest this as a primary use as it does not have laser targeting and it’s pricey for that purpose. Having said that’s it’s nice to have a secondary use or as a backup to your primary Kitchen/Brewing IR thermometer.
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.