Digital pH Meter by IDEALHOUSEMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The indicator for acidity and alkalinity is known as the pH value.Think of nutrients like a lock. pH is the key. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH. It might vary with atmospheric gases and temperature, but mostly 99% is accurate.
- Healthy pH value of drinking water: A pH value of 7 means a substance is neutral. The lower value indicates acidity, and a higher value is a sign of alkalinity. To better understand the range in pH, take a look at these examples: apple juice 3, orange juice 3.5, coffee 5.5, milk 6.2, baking soda 8.5, soapy water 10, bleach 12.
- Our pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, for instance,the root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 – 22˚C or 65 – 72˚F is recommended.Our pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, for instance,the root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 – 22˚C or 65 – 72˚F is recommended.
- Which kind of water to choose: Consuming excessively acidic or alkaline water is unhealthy, warns the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Drinking water must have a pH value of 6.5-8.5 to fall within EPA standards.
- Guarantee: 2 years guarantee for pH Pen(proof of purchase is required)
You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
Digital pH Meter – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds