FOUR x Sanitary Air Filters [Oxygenation, Aeration, Siphon Starting]
Sanitary Air FilterMore Info
- [Fit with the Most Air Line]: 5/16" barbed connections, fit with the most air tubing in homebrew. Barbed fitting fits easily with soft tubings.
- [High-Efficiency Filter]: Use a small air filter to get clean air for a homebrew system or fish tank. Filters down to 0.5 micron at 99.99% efficiency
- [Unique Designed Round Filter]: The large round filter has a greater surface area with air than other filters and higher efficiency.
- [Clean Air for Healthy]: Perfect for aeration or oxygenation systems to Filter out impurity.
- Package: 4*Filter; Please Note: Do not use this product under high pressure, the safe pressure is about 15psi
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Note from HBF: These type of filters are sometimes used as part of oxygenation or aeration setups. I’ve also used a similar filter to help start a siphon. See MoreBeer’s Sterile Siphon Starter for more info on that process. The basic idea is you use a compatible carboy hood and racking cane and blow into a compatible filter to start the flow of liquid. The filter used in MoreBeer’s setup looks similar to this one, although I’m not certain it’s identical.
FERRODAY 5/16 Barbed Air Line Filter [4 PCS]- Sanitary Air Filter Air Line Fittings for Beer Brew Keg Air Filter for Homebrew White Air Filter for Fish Tank Translucent Plastic Gas Line Fitting – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link