The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this great thermometer is selling for $64. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability.
Buy More, Save More! ThermoWorks is offering site wide discounts of up to 20% based on how much you buy. Spend $50, get 10% off, Spend $100, get 15% off, Spend $200, get 20% off. No coupon code is required, discount is automatically applied. Check Thermoworks for current availability. This sale makes this great combo $57.60.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Black Friday Deal is Li…
- Black Friday is Now!… 25% Off ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 + HBF is Homebrew…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – $34.40, Save 20%
- ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – $34.40, Save 20%
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!