The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this great thermometer is selling for $64. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability.
Buy More, Save More! ThermoWorks is offering site wide discounts of up to 20% based on how much you buy. Spend $50, get 10% off, Spend $100, get 15% off, Spend $200, get 20% off. No coupon code is required, discount is automatically applied. Check Thermoworks for current availability. This sale makes this great combo $57.60.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza 20% Off DOT & BlueDOT + ThermoPop 30% Off Add On …
- Hands On Review: ThermoWorks Classic Thermapen
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – $52.48, Save 18% + Hands o…
- A Great Homebrew Thermometer – ThermoWorks RT600C Super Fast Thermometer +…
- Save an Extra 10% at ThermoWorks!
More: Recent Great Deals