HAWATOUR Portable Travel Elastic Clothesline Adjustable Clothesline with 12pcs Clothespins for Outdoor and Indoor UseMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Those who understand the trouble of drying clothes when in travel or cost of using a gas or electric dryer when cleaning clothes know the paybacks of using a clothesline. The clothesline is made of stainless steel material that makes it strong, durable and rust retardant. It is ideal for home, indoor and outdoor use. It is a recommended clothesline for regular travelers, campers, and hikers that love spending much of their time outdoors.
- What makes it unique is the black clips that restrain the 12 pieces of clothespins from sliding. Therefore, clothes won¡¯t glide to the center. Again, the clips can be moved smoothly from left to right and vice versa by press and hold the little button on the top of the clips. Those who prefer the freshness of line dried linen can rely on this clothesline. It can be used in hot, humid, wet and dry environments.
- Used to hang different types of clothes such as towels, cloth diapers, underwear, socks as well as bathing suits. Those that love traveling, camping, swimming, fishing, boat riding etc. can use it between the trees or in their canopy to attach wet towels and trunks. Moreover, it is capable of retracting, hence, can save a lot of space when not in use. It can be stored with ease as it takes the least space in a traveler’s backpack.
- Hawatour Portable Travel Clothesline also comes with steel hooks at both ends that can be attached anywhere: hotel, bathroom, laundry, RV, boat, balcony or even attached on trees. The user can have an instant drying space anywhere and whenever they need. Additionally, clothes dry naturally, smell fresh and retain their original properties thus increasing their lifespan
- It’s elastic and can be stretched to any length up to 10 feet. Comes with a full year of hassle-free replacement and warranty thus ensuring a complete peace of mind to the buyer. In the case of faulty or malfunctioning parts, one can get immediate replacement or refund
Note from HBF: This is intended drying clothes, however, I think it could have some homebrew applications… Possible applications – dry washed and rinsed vacuum and mylar bags for re-use, drying tubing and drying other smaller items around your home brewery.