- Milling your own grain… 1. Gives you control over the crush of your grain. That’s a big factor in efficiency. 2. A mill allows you to fine tune for your equipment and process. You know what the crush is going to be since you set it. 3. A mill allows you to save money by buying whole bags of grain at a discount, and 3. The shelf life of unmilled grain is longer than pre-milled grain. Freshly milled grain = better tasting beer.
- As of this posting, this great mill is on sale for $99.99. That’s a $30 Savings
- Stacks With Brew More Sale: As of this posting, Austin Homebrew Supply is discounting most orders by up to $50 depending on your order total. $10 off $50, $30 off $150 and $50 off $250. Discount automatically reflected at checkout.
- Save Another $10: This great mill qualifies for an extra $10 off all by itself. Put together a larger order to save more.
- Save Another $30: Austin has a massive selection. Depending on the beer, buying two will generally get you in the $150 range
- Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US.
Cereal Killer Grain Mill – from Austin Homebrew Supply
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Also: Check out Austin Homebrew Supplies Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent Great Deals