BIOXO Ultra-Quiet Mini Dehumidifier, Portable Dehumidifier for 1300 Cubic feet (172 sq ft)
Eva Dry-E333 Dehumidifier. The Eva Dry E-333 contains a desiccant material that absorbs moisture. As this material absorbs moisture it also changes color. Dark blue means it’s dry and pink means it’s becoming saturated. The great thing about the Eva-Dry is that the desiccant material is reusable. The unit contains a built in heater that drives off built up moisture. When it becomes saturated, plug it in overnight and it’s ready to go again the next day.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1. DESIGN: lightweight, compact and portable, easy to use in basements, bathrooms, wardrobes, bookcases, filling cabinets, and other places.
- 2. CAPACITY: The BIOXO portable dehumidifier removes up to 10 ounces of moisture per day with 20 ounce capacity water tank at room temperature of 30℃ or 86℉, 80% RH.
- 3. AUTO SHUT OFF: The BIOXO dehumidifier automatically shuts off when the water tank is full, this ultra-quiet mini dehumidifier will automatically turn off and the indicator light will turn yellow, indicating that the water tank needs to be drained. Just empty the tank and put it back.
- 4. SCOPE OF APPLICATION: 1300 cubic feet (172 sq ft) perfect for small spaces, such as wardrobes, bookcases, filing cabinets, bathroom, bedrooms, etc. Great to help eliminate odors caused by moisture. Keeping the environment dry and comfortable and preventing clothes, books and other items from getting wet or humid.
- 5. WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The best working environment is over 15 °C, relative humidity is over 40%, the BIOXO portable dehumidifier is ultra-quiet and low energy consumption.
Potential Uses: Help handle condensation in compatible kegerators, keezers fermentation chambers and fermentation areas. Also: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
BIOXO Ultra-Quiet Mini Dehumidifier, Portable Dehumidifier for 1300 Cubic feet (172 sq ft) of a Small Space, Safe Dehumidifiers for Basements, Bathrooms, Wardrobes, Bookcases, Filing Cabinets, etc.- note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.