Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Make Better Beer!
Hand crafting beer is a fun and rewarding hobby. The first rule of making better beer is to keep everything that touches the beer clean and sanitized. The Mark II Keg Washer helps to accomplish this task in an easy, efficient, and effective manner.
Save Time, Labor, Space and have fun!
The most labor-intensive and time-consuming task in brewing is cleanup. The Mark II Keg Washer allows you have all your containers and hoses clean by the time your brewing task is done.
Many home brewers set aside containers ?to be cleaned later.? This discourages getting started on the next batch.
The Mark II Keg Washer should be the first piece of equipment you set up and the last thing you put away on brew day or when you transfer your beer from one container to then next.
When transferring beer from one container to the next, we first use the Mark II Keg Washer to sanitize the container that the beer will be transferred to. Then we clean the container that the beer was transferred from.
- This is awesome! I have this and like it very much. It’s one of my favorite pieces of brewing gear. It’s saved me a lot of time and hassle. Check out my Hands on Review – beyond the in depth review that includes some mods and hacks.
- As of this posting, this is selling for $99.99. Check product page for current price and availability.
- Stacks With: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering up to $50 off your purchase, depending on your order total. Get $10 off $30, $30 off $150 and $50 off $250. No coupon code is required, the discounted amount should be automatically be reflected in your cart before checkout. Nearly everything qualifies including existing sale items, although their are a few exceptions. See terms and conditions.
- Save $10 or $30: This sale brings this great homebrewing tool down to $89.99. That’s a $10 savings. Want to save $30? AIH also has a great price on PBW. $23.99 for 5 lbs. If you’re a PBW user, you’re going to use this anyway. Buy 3 x 4 lb tubs along with the Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer and you’ll qualify for $30 off. That $20 savings difference (vs just buying the Keg and Carboy Washer) nearly pays for a 4 lb tub.
- Get Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is also offering free shipping to addresses in the lower 48 US states.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihmkcw tag:brewmore
More: Recent AIH Finds