48 x Pint Deli Containers + Lids [Yeast Cake, Yeast Rehydration, General Storage & More]
Deli Food Storage Containers with Lids, 16 Ounce (48 Count)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Made in USA
- Package of 48 – 16 oz Deli Food Containers with tight sealing lids Clear Heavy Guage Polyethylene Plasic – Pint Size Microwaveable – Reuseable – Dishwasher Safe Dimensions:3″ Tall X 4.6″ Top X 3.3″ Diameter Base Commercial Restaurant Quality – Deli Takeout Container, Made in US
- 48 sets of 16 ounce (pint-size) heavy duty plastic food containers & lids, clear container with Clear lid. It is Microwave safe,Dish washer safe, leak resistant air-tight locking lids.Great for restaurant take out ,home food storage and party, picnic Etc
- Ideal for storing baby food, dressings, sauces, fruit, salads, soups and healthy snacks. Great picnic and camping containers
- No problem heating them up. No problem freezing them either. Our round plastic containers with lids are build to withstand the microwave as well as the freezer. Dishwasher safe as well (top rack)
- Deli containers are great for all of your food storage needs. Tight fitting lids will not allow spills or drips.
Possible homebrew-related uses – yeast cake storage, store smaller amounts of ingredients, yeast rehydration, storing and organizing smaller parts and pieces around your homebrewery and general storage. Non-brewing related bonus… these type of containers are great for giving food-stuffs away as they are economical enough that you don’t need to worry about getting your container back.
Deli Food Storage Containers with Lids, 16 Ounce (48 Count) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
There are many offerings for these types of containers and they can change quickly. Search Amazon for “deli containers” to see what’s out there. Some things to look for – food safe materials, microwave safe and tight fitting lids.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.