Chefast Hydrometer and Test Jar for Wine, Beer, Mead and Kombucha – Combo Kit of Triple-Scale Hydrometer, 250ml Plastic Cylinder, Cleaning Brush, Cloth and Storage BagMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ALL YOU NEED TO BREW BY THE NUMBERS: Make sure your alcohol, sugar and gravity measurements are right in the sweet spot with this combo kit — whether your forte is beer, wine, mead or Kombucha. Our glass hydrometer and 250ml plastic test jar help you guard against errors that could ruin your product. Once your numbers look right, you’re ready to tinker with the recipe until you’ve got it tasting terrific every single time.
- EASY, SAFE AND ACCURATE: Measuring specific gravity from 0.99-1.17, brix/balling from 0-35 and potential alcohol by volume from 0%-20%, this essential proofer is easy to read and free of mercury, lead and other hazardous compounds. It’s your environmentally-friendly way to make pinpoint measurements of your home brew.
- SPECIAL EXTRAS INCLUDED: In this tester kit, we’ve also included a few handy homebrew helpers that could really save the day. The cleaning brush will make short work of cleaning standard beer bottles; the cloth helps you keep the hydrometer and test tube clean; and the canvas carry bag keeps it all together so you’re not running around hunting for a key component.
- HELP OUT YOUR HOMEBREWER: Is there someone in your life who loves to brew their own, but you wonder whether they have quality equipment for making accurate measurements? This combo kit is a great gift that could be just what they need to brew with the best of them. It’s great for everything but distilling high-alcohol liquors, and it’s eminently affordable.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds