The AHA has put together a selection of 6 Homebrew Con Seminar Recordings to help make you a malt master. Click on the graphic above to access the list.
- Does Base Malt Flavor Matter? The Relationship Between Base Malt Flavor Preference and Beer Flavor Preference – Cassandra Liscomb, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
- Specialty Malt: Extreme! – Aaron Hyde (Bevie)
- How Cold Steeping Malt Can Elevate Your Beer – Dan Bies, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co
- Blame the Maltster: An Overview of Malting Operations and How They Influence Your Beer – John Mallet, Bell’s Brewery
- All About That Base: Learning More about Malt through Sensory Analysis – Jen Blair, Craft Maltsters Guild
- Kilned Versus Roasted: Do You Really Know Your Specialty Malt? – David Richter, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
Get TWO FREE Books When You Join or Renew!
The AHA loves HBF Readers! Along those lines they are offering you a special deal. When you join or renew your membership in the AHA using the link below… they will throw in a free copy of Brewing Eclectic IPA by Dick Cantwell AND a free copy of Gose by Fal Allen!
If you’re wondering… this does work with membership renewals. You’ll just get 12 months tacked on to your existing membership and walk away with two free books!
Note: You must use the link below to receive the free book
The checkout page won’t say anything about the free books. It may mention lesser value free gifts or another offer, please disregard that. Valid for US residents only. You should receive an email within 24 hours (within 1 business day) letting you know you’ll be getting the free books. If you don’t get that email (and you used the link below), please double check your inbox and junk email folder. If you still don’t have it, just contact me and I can help.
More: Recent Great Deals