MoreBeer’s Stainless Steel Ultimate Sparge Arm. 100% stainless and silicone construction.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
MoreBeer!’s Patent Pending sparge arm design is the perfect addition to almost any all grain setup! This sparge arm assembly is made completely of stainless steel and silicone, and has two adjustment points. One of these will help to hold the sparge arm against your kettle, while the other allows you to move the sparge arm up or down inside the kettle to accommodate different amounts of grain. These adjustment knobs are very easy to hand tighten and loosen, meaning no tools are necessary. Excellent for sparging as well as recirculating your mash in a RIMS or HERMS system!
To use, simply install on your kettle wall, tighten down the red stopper to hold the sparge arm in place, adjust the height of the bottom disc to be right above your grain bed but below the mash tun’s water level, and adjust the flow level using the included ball valve. This unit will not include a barb or quick disconnect on the inlet of the ball valve, as every brewery is different. Please choose an inlet attachment from the sparge arms recommended items. Note – This sparge arm will not fit on most coolers. Make sure to check out the video in the video tab below.
- 100% stainless and silicone construction
- Two adjustment knobs make it extremely universal
- Included ball valve allows you to increase or decrease the flow rate during sparge or recirculation
- Included check ball will prevent back flow
- Can adjust from the top of your kettle to 12-13 inches down into your kettle
- A single, large diameter outlet port trickles onto a stainless disc, which distributes sparge water gently and evenly. This port is also much easier to flush out and keep clean than many other sparge assemblies with multiple small holes that grain gets stuck in during recirculation
- Stainless tube measures 18.5″ from the top to the bend, and 8.5″ from the bottom to the center of the distribution disc.
- Can be mounted on a lip that is up to 7/8″ wide
- Has a 1/2″ FPT ball valve
As of this posting, this is selling for $149.99. Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Save 15% via Top Rated Products Sale! MoreBeer is discounting a selection of their most highly rated items. Use promo code TOP15 to get the deal. Shipping is free to most US address with a $59 order. This sale makes the Ultimate Sparge Arm $127.49.
- The Ultimate Sparge Arm BE950 – remember coupon code TOP15
- Complete Sale Selection: Save on 15 of MoreBeer’s Highest Rated Products
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds