Plastic PET Carboy – 6 Gallon from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Your days of lugging heavy glass carboys around are over thanks to these plastic carboys! Our Plastic Carboys are made from 100% Virgin PET plastic, which is far more resistant to oxygen than regular plastic. They’re much lighter and safer than glass, which is good if you need to move your fermenter around the house to find the right temperature. Full carboys can be heavy and hard to maneuver and glass can break resulting in possible injury. In addition to being safer to handle, they’re more economical than glass as well. With no ribs on the sides, there’s no place for yeast and sediment to collect, making cleaning a breeze. We suggest cleaning them with an overnight PBW soak, shake, rinse, and sanitize. You’ll want to avoid vigorous scrubbing during cleaning to avoid scratches.
Two special features we love about our PET Carboys are the punted base and extra head space. The punted base makes the carboy easier to hold while carrying or pouring, and prevents sediment disturbance during transfers. The extra head space is a huge plus to make sure you have enough room for when your fermentation gets going.
- Uses a #10 stopper or a 5 Gallon Carboy Hood.
- Weighs 1.5 lbs
- Rated to 140 degrees F
- Height: 19.25 inches
- Diameter: 11.25 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
- Carboys can withstand up to 15 psi of pressure with no deformation
- Punted base to prevent sediment disturbances during transfer
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $21.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Plastic Bucket Fermenter With Spigot – 7.9 Gallons (30 L) FE357 – Check product page for current price & availability
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Last Call, Ends 7/23, Up to $30 Off! Brew More Save More at MoreBeer!
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds