GlovePlus Industrial Blue Vinyl Gloves – 4 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Non-Sterile, Food Safe, Large, IVBPF46100, Box of 100 – IVBPF46100-BXMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Blue vinyl gloves are good for food service, janitorial, and other light industrial applications.
- Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex proteins.
- Powder-free gloves leave no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove.
- The gloves are 4 mils thick around the palm and fingers, as well as 9.5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes range from small to XL. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1,000.
GlovePlus Industrial Blue Vinyl Gloves – 4 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Non-Sterile, Food Safe, Large, IVBPF46100, Box of 100 – IVBPF46100-BX – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.