The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
ThermoWorks is having a Private Open Box Sale, marking this down to just $49.28. These come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Note that you must use this Private Sale Landing Page as they standard product page will not show the discount.
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – that stacks and makes this great thermometer $39.60 for HBF Readers!
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Super-Fast ThermoPop Thermometers – Private Open Box Sale… $21.25 f…
- Super-Fast ThermoPop Thermometers – Private Open Box Sale – 30% Off!
- Save an Extra 10% at ThermoWorks!
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks 12″ and 24″ Digital Thermometers –…
- ThermoWorks High Accuracy IP65 Waterproof pH Meter w/replaceable probe – $…
More: Recent Great Deals