Digital Small Scale, Limit 200g Definition 0.01g Pocket Scale, 50g Calibration Weight, Electronic Gram Scale, 6 Units, LCD Backlit Display, Tare, Auto Off, Stainless SteelMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【HIGH ACCURACY&PRECISE】 WUKING digital pocket kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate results from 0.03g to 200g. Easy to clean and use, guarantee you an accurate weighing reading.
- 【6 DIFFERENT MEASUREMENTS】 The mini food scale includes all the necessary unit measurements for easy weight translations, convert measurement between in g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct/gn in seconds. Convenient for you to choose the proper unit by pressing the mode button.
- 【ACCOMPANIED BY 50G CALIBRATION WEIGHT】 Comes with 50g weight and tweezers, Easy to recalibrate to ensure accurate, It is crafted to be strong, durable, and pocket-size for many of your portable weighing needs, such as food, tablets, powder, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, etc. What a useful pocket scale!
- 【MULITFUNCTION&INTELLIGENT INDICATION】 The cooking scale can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement. Auto-off after 180 seconds of inactivity, which helps to preserve battery power and efficiency.Large LCD backlit display, digital display is larger and easier to read.
- 【COMPACT DESIGN & BACK-LIT】The clamshell design can better protect the weighing surface. Minimalistic and compact design (Product Dimensions: 3″ x 5″ x 3/4″) make it a portable pocket scale to take everywhere. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us, we provide 100% Money Back and free replacement cycle service, so you worry-free buy.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
What I like about this scale… I like that this has the tare function and that it has a 1/100th gram resolution. That means you should be able to use it for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (200 grams is about 7 ounces) and other brewing ingredients.
More: Recent Amazon Finds