RevoClean 4 Piece Scrub Brush Power Drill Attachments-All Purpose Time Saving Kit-Perfect for Cleaning Grout, Tile, Counter, Shower, Grill, Floor, Kitchen, Blue & WhiteMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 4-in-1 Cleaning Kit: RevoClean is the revolutionary new & easier way to deep-clean virtually any surface fast. You get professional quality cleaning for your home or office on a budget
- Revolutionary Clean: Save time & money with the most powerful cleaning kit around. Attaches to any power drill or impact driver via the built-in 1/4 inch stainless steel quick-change shaft
- Clean Any Surface: The drill brushes are perfect for grout lines, corners, tiles, tubs, showers, carpets, siding, linoleum, stoves, counters, fiberglass, grills, marble, and more
- Scrub A Dub: Go with the soft sponge for light scrubbing and gentle cleaning of counter tops, glass, plastic, granite, wooden furniture, mirrors, windows, shower doors, and more
- Non-Scratch Goodness: The medium scrubber is effective on polishing and scrubbing glass, shower doors, bathtubs, stainless steel, granite, chrome, sinks, fixtures, cookware, tiles, and more
- A Powerful Clean: Attaching RevoClean to your power drill creates a high-powered cleaning tool just like the professionals use. Surface and car detailing has never been easier or faster
- Included Attachments: One medium stiffness nylon round brush, one medium stiffness nylon ball brush, one 2-sided non-scratch nylon scrubber, one 2-sided soft sponge (Drill not included!)
- 90-Day Warranty: We’re so confident you’ll love your RevoClean cleaning kit that we’ll give you 90 days to try it out. If you don’t love it, simply return it, no questions asked. (Drill not included!)
Note: The drill is not included. This may be handy for deep cleaning or kettle or other brewing gear.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.