The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
ThermoWorks is having a Private Open Box Sale, marking this down to just $49.28. These come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Note that you must use this Private Sale Landing Page as they standard product page will not show the discount.
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – that makes this $44.35 for HBF Readers!
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Black Friday Deal is Li…
- Black Friday is Now!… 25% Off ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 + HBF is Homebrew…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – $34.40, Save 20%
- ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – $34.40, Save 20%
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!