Monster Mill – 2 Roller Mill with Base and Hopper via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A complete kit that includes the Monster MM2 mill and hopper, with or without the extension. Monster mills are known for being great quality, top of the line, homebrewing mills. The mill itself consists of a 6061 aluminum block frame with two 6″ long, 1.5″ wide steel rollers riding on SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings. Monster Mills use a superior grade of steel that is much harder than what is found on most comparable products and in most cases will last almost twice as long. The drive shaft, and all the axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends. This means that the mill works great driven clockwise or counter-clockwise. All the axles are 3/8″, with minimal freeplay in the bushings.
One of the knurled steel rollers is driven by a standard 3/8″ electric drill or hand crank (not included) to feed the grain through the adjustable gap and crush the grist. Both ends of the non-driven roller ride in bushings that are offset and mounted in an adjustable knob. The knob is held in a fixed position by a set-screw that you can loosen to adjust the mill. This system provides an adjustment range of .070″. The knobs are made from 303 stainless steel for excellent durability, and are larger in diameter than the competition, as well as knurled for a positive grip. They’ve also added a groove in the newest design knobs with a matching rounded head on the thumbscrew that allows for a much better grip on the knob to avoid gap changes while milling, and also providing knob retention.
These Packages come complete with a Base, 2 Roller Monster Mill Body, and a Hopper. Choose whether to include the Hopper Extension, which upgrades Hopper capacity to a huge 39 lb! Check out our 3 Roller Mill Packages if looking for even more crushing power.
- Fully adjustable mill
- Dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to .070″ gap – built from STAINLESS STEEL for no galling
- 6 lbs / minute throughput
- 6″ long knurled steel rollers
- Rollers last for 12,000 – 15,000 lbs of grain
- Drill-Drive – Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise
- Alloy frame
- SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
- 1.5″ diameter steel rollers
- 3/8″ integral drive shaft has three flat for drill driving, sticks 2″ outside mill body
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $189.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds