IRIS Airtight Storage Container. Translucent body means you can see what’s inside. Wheels for easy transport. BPA free. This has wheels to help you move it around.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Airtight seal and snap lock latch keep out moisture, humidity, and pests
- Tapered container makes it easy to scoop out pet food
- Holds up to 50-lbs dog food or 40-lbs cat food
- Includes 4 wheels for easy mobility
- Dimensions: 18.7 inch D x 15.7 inch W x 21.4 inch H, Inside: 16.5 x 13.5 x 18.75 Inches
- Made in the USA with BPA-free material
This has a 50 lb rating. That rating is for pet food. This is model #300585. According to the manufacturer’s specs for this model number this has a capacity of 65 quarts. My rule of thumb for unmilled grain storage is about 5 lbs per gallon. 65 quarts is 16.25 gallons. At an estimate of 5 lbs per gallon, you could store about 81.25 lbs in this container. That’s a rough estimate, actual storage capacity will vary.
Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Ale Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – both sell for $7.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $7.99 = $39.95 for 50 lbs of grain. Xtra Pale is $8.69/10 lbs or $43.45 for 50 lbs. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds