From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- EXTREME HEAT & LIQUID RESISTANT – The new Grill Armor Gloves, developed and sold exclusively by StarMade Group LLC are the only gloves on the market that are both EN407 certified up to 932°F and are also 100% water & hot liquid proof! CAUTION: Before using with hot liquids please test in cold water to make sure there are no leaks.
- THE ULTIMATE COOKING GLOVES – By listening to our costumers feedback and their needs we were able to use our experience as a leading brand of heat protection gloves and develop the best all around heat resistant cooking gloves on the market! Why ? Continue reading…
- HIGHEST QUALITY MEETS SMART DESIGN – These revolutionary gloves are made with the highest quality materials and designed for top performance. The gloves lining is made from a special bland of ARAMID (same as Kevlar), cotton and polyester. The outer layer is made out of a flexible natural latex material.
- BEST ALL AROUND GLOVES – We have combined all the best qualities of the knitted gloves and silicone gloves so you are getting the best of both worlds! The highest heat resistant protection, lightweight and flexible with five fingers flex design, non-slip texture and 100% water proof. Easy to clean, hand wash with soap and water. Comes with handy hook for hanging.
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE – All in one grilling/barbecue gloves, oven mitts or pot holders. Enjoy great success in the kitchen whether you’re a professional chef, avid griller or an amateur home cook. Easily grab a pizza stone or a Lodge cast iron and dutch oven handles. Perfect for handling hot pots and pans or hot stuff from the microwave and instant pot. Money Back Guarantee! Lifetime Warranty!
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”
Note from HBF: Always exercise caution when working with hot ingredients and gear. Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions. Contact manufacturer for questions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.