The ChefAlarm monitoring Mash Temps – see my Hands on Review
The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this is marked down 20% to $51.20. No coupon code is necessary. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- SEVEN ThermoWorks Reviews + 20% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks
- 20% Off Any One Item at Thermoworks!
- Today Only: ThermoWorks Infrared Thermometer Sale – up to 50% Off
- ThermoWorks Cyber Monday Extended! Includes Mk4
- Ends Today… ThermoWorks Black Friday… 25% Off ThermoWorks Thermapen …
- New Selection… ThermoWorks Black Friday Sale
- Today Only: ThermoWorks Classic Thermapen – $59! – Lowest Price Ever…
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!